CLEAR BAG POLICY AT
PUEBLO MEMORIAL HALL
In order to better protect the safety of our guests, Pueblo Memorial Hall has implemented a clear bag policy. We realize this may cause an inconvenience for some, but we appreciate your adherence to this policy.
Pueblo Memorial Hall strongly encourages guests to avoid bringing bags of any type, but one gallon (or smaller) clear plastic freezer bags, small clutch purses, or clear plastic totes will be permitted. Some exceptions may be made for medical necessities upon inspection of the item.
Prohibited items include: any purse larger than a small clutch, backpacks, diaper bags, messenger bags, laptop bags, totes, cinched bags, camera bags, fanny packs and any other large (non-clear) bag of any kind.
- No outside food or beverage
- No weapons (knives, pepper spray and other aerosols, key rings/key chains for self-defense, stun guns, any concealed weapons, firearms etc. and any ammunition or accessories to weapons)
- No bags that do not conform to the clear bag policy.
- No professional cameras
- No laser pointers
- No air horns or sound mechanisms that would cause distraction to audience
- No signage
- No Animals (Service animals permitted)
- No inflatable objects
- Unapproved handouts
- Medical and diaper bags 14” x 14”x 6” or smaller are permitted