Screening of Award-Winning Film, “Mission Mt. Mangart”, with Live Q&A with filmmaker Chris Anthony – Presented by T-Mobile Fiber.
Join us at Pueblo Memorial Hall on November 11th, at 7:15 pm for a screening of “Mission Mt. Mangart” with an exclusive Q&A with the filmmaker Chris Anthony. Discover the incredible journey of the 10th Mountain Division “ski troops” in this award-winning documentary “Mission Mt. Mangart.” Led by filmmaker Chris Anthony, this film follows their trailblazing efforts, from Colorado’s Camp Hale to the Julian Alps in Italy, where they held an extraordinary ski race shortly after WWII. Experience their heroism and love for skiing, despite the scars of battle this November, at Pueblo Memorial Hall.
– Best Historical Documentary Nomination, Cannes World Film Festival, 2021 & 2022
– Best Historical Documentary, Cannes World Film Festival, 2021
– Best Documentary, Castellabate Film Festival, 2021
– Best Feature Length Documentary, Florence Film Awards, 2021
– Silver Medal, Milan Gold Awards, 2021
– Best Original Score, Florence Film Awards, 2021
– Silver for Original Score, Milan Gold Awards, 2021
– Finalist for European Cinematography, 2021